Jacana Energy is committed to:
- addressing complaints raised by customers, and other external stakeholders, in a prompt, responsive, effective and fair manner;
- the continual improvement of our products and services to deliver a superior customer experience; and
- achieving an effective and efficient complaints management system that meets the standards of AS/NZS 10002:2014 ‘Guidelines for complaint management in organizations’.
- All complainants shall be treated with respect and kept informed on the progress of their complaint.
- Concerns raised in complaints shall be addressed within a reasonable timeframe.
- Each complaint shall be managed in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner.
- Complaints will be recorded, monitored and reviewed to identify trends and quality improvements.
- Personal information will only be collected, used and disclosed in compliance with all relevant privacy laws and ethical obligations.
How to make a complaint:
If you have an enquiry or complaint, give us a call on 1800 JACANA (1800 522 262) from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, you can also make a complaint in writing at:
Mail: GPO Box 1785, Darwin, NT 0801
Complaints made in writing will be acknowledged within 2 business days.
Need more help?
If you need more help or urgent assistance, ask to take your concern to a Team Manager.
Please refer to our Complaints Resolution Procedure for more information about our process for handling complaints about our products and services.