Jacana Energy offers a number of payment options, there's sure to be one that suits your needs.
Please allow two business days for processing payments not made in a Power and Water Customer Service Centre or through our call centre. If you are paying after the due date, please contact us directly to avoid disconnection.
Go to the Pay online portal to pay by Visa or MasterCard online any time.
- Call the credit card payment line on 1800 644 849 to pay with your Visa or MasterCard any time.
- Call 1800 JACANA (1800 522 262) to talk to one of our Customer Advisors.
Complete the direct debit form and return it to us:
- by email at email@example.com
- by post to GPO Box 1785, Darwin NT 0801
- in person at any Power and Water Customer Service Centre
Pay using your online or telephone banking service. Use BPAY biller code 7526 and the Customer Reference number located on your bill.
Contact your financial institution for advice on how to set up internet banking.
Tear off the payment slip and return it together with your cheque to:
GPO Box 1785
Darwin NT 0801
You can also visit any Power and Water Customer Service Centre.
NT Government employees can arrange payroll deductions to pay their Jacana Energy bills. Supply the Customer Reference number located on your bill to your payroll centre and advise the amount you would like deducted fortnightly.