Say goodbye to paper - Register for eBilling today!
To make it faster and easier to manage your electricity costs, you can now receive your bills and correspondence by email. Sign-up in seconds!
What is eBilling?
- we email your bills directly to the email address nominated on your electricity account
- you receive your bills as a PDF attachment which you can save and print if you need to
Benefits to customers
- it's faster and more reliable - instead of waiting on the post for your bills to arrive, you can now receive them as soon as they are issued, giving you more time to pay before the due date.
- it's secure - eBIlling reduces the risk of your invoice getting lost in the mail.
- it's environmentally friendly - it cuts down the amount of paper used.
- it's free - it doesn't cost you anything to sign-up.
How do I sign-up?
Sign-up in seconds; simply fill-in the eBilling form.
Your request will take approximately 48 hours to be processed. If you are due to receive your next bill within the next 48 hours, you may get one more paper bill before your request takes effect.
Troubleshooting your eBilling
I have signed up for eBilling but I’m not receiving my bills?
The most common reasons for this, are:
- Your mailbox settings: Your mailbox might be filtering our emails into your junk folder. Check to see if your bill is in this folder, and if it is mark us as a safe sender to avoid this in the future.
- We might not have the right email on file: If you have changed your email or it is recorded incorrectly in system, emails we’re sending you will fail. You can email, send a Facebook message or call us to check or provide us your new email address.
- Gmail tabs: If you are a Gmail user, check the ‘Social’ or ‘Promotions’ tab in your inbox. If you find Jacana Energy emails there, drag the emails from these other tabs in to your Primary Inbox. Don’t forget to ask Gmail to ‘do this for future messages from this sender’.
If you have checked all these possible causes and neither apply, you can contact us and one of our friendly team members will try their best to help you troubleshoot the issue.
Is there any other way to ensure I’m not missing my ebills?
Take these extra steps to ensure you never miss an email from us:
- Whitelist us: Whitelist Jacana Energy's email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in your mailbox. Whitelisting is a simple action that will ensure you keep receiving your bills and correspondence from us.
- Create a Jacana Energy archive file: To help you keep track of all future emails from Jacana Energy and help keeping them out of the spam filter for good, create a special Jacana Energy folder where you can archive our emails after you have read them.
I have accidently deleted my eBilling email, what do I do?
First check your deleted folder in your mailbox to see if it is there. If it is not, you can contact our team by email, Facebook or by calling us on 1800 JACANA (1800522 262) and we will be able to resend it to you.