Say goodbye to paper
Not only is it good for the environment, getting your bills via email is also faster and easier to manage.
What makes eBilling so good?
Fast and reliable
Some handy tips
The most common reasons for this, are:
- Your mailbox settings: Your mailbox might be filtering our emails into your junk folder. Check to see if your bill is in this folder, and if it is mark us as a safe sender to avoid this in the future.
- We might not have the right email on file: If you have changed your email or it's recorded incorrectly in our system, emails we’re sending you, will fail. You can email, send a Facebook message or call us to check/provide us your new email address.
- Gmail tabs: If you are a Gmail user, check the ‘Social’ or ‘Promotions’ tab in your inbox. If you find Jacana Energy emails there, drag the emails from these other tabs into your Primary Inbox. Don’t forget to ask Gmail to ‘do this for future messages from this sender’.
If you have checked all these possible causes and none apply, you can contact us and one of our friendly team members will try their best to help you troubleshoot the issue.
Take these extra steps to ensure you never miss an email from us:
- Whitelist us: Whitelist Jacana Energy's email (email@example.com) in your mailbox. Whitelisting is a simple action that will ensure you keep receiving your bills and correspondence from us.
- Create a Jacana Energy archive file: To help you keep track of all our future emails and keep them out of the spam filter for good, create a special Jacana Energy folder where you can archive our emails after you have read them.
First check your deleted folder in your mailbox to see if it's there. If it's not, you can contact our team by email or by calling us on 1800 JACANA (1800522 262) and we will be able to resend it to you.