You could be eligible for a concession on your power bill.
The Northern Territory Government runs schemes that could save you over $1,000 on electricity every year.
NT Concession Scheme (NTCS)
Did you know that you can receive up to $1,200 per year for electricity? Let our team know if you are eligible and we will add your concession to your account.
How to know if you're eligible?
Your first steps are simply to check:
- You're signed up to the NT Concession Scheme
- You're the primary account holder (your name appears on the bill) or
- You're an authorised person on the account.
What you need to know
- Only one concession can apply to each house
- Your concession cap is reset each financial year on 1 July
- Your electricity bill will show how much of your concession you've used
- You can use all your concession in one bill if your usage is extremely high
- Most people spread their concession across multiple bills
NT Seniors Recognition Scheme (NTSRS)
Are you enrolled in the NT Seniors Recognition Scheme? If so, your prepaid card can be used on your electricity bills.
What you need to know?
- You can choose any amount to pay with your prepaid card
- Your $500 renews every financial year on 1 July
- More than one person can use their card per house, if all are authorised account holders.